When leaves start to turn yellow and orange and the mornings cool, you know Fall is on the way. Fall has always been my FAVORITE season! Maybe it’s the cool air, maybe it is the pretty colors of the leaves, or maybe it is all the scents of Fall. Every year I try and cram all of my favorite Fall activities in and add to them! Basically I try to make each new Fall the BEST one yet! Which is why I made a bucket list with ALL of my favorite Fall Activities.
Epic Fall Bucket List!
- Harry Potter Movie Marathon! If these movies don’t get you in the mood to cozy up under a blanket and drink some apple cinnamon tea, I don’t know what will.
- Have a bonfire! This is an essential Fall activity for anyone from the midwest. You can also just have a little fire and sit around it drinking apple cider or roast marshmallows.
- Light a Fall scented candle! My obsession with Bath & Body Works candles cannot be matched.
- Drink apple cider! Even better if you can made it to a Cider Mill and have some apple cider donuts too. I love the Louisber Cider Mill near Kansas City.
- Bake a pie! There is just something about the smell of baked goods that can’t be beaten. If pie isn’t your thing, pumpkin bread is a great option.
- Read a cozy book! There is absolutely NOTHING that beats cozying up under a blanket, with a candle lit, and readying a book in the Fall. I love the The Ex Hex and The Kiss Curse by Erin Sterling for a great Fall/Halloween read. Cozy vibes all around!
- Go apple picking! Fresh apples in the Fall are chef’s kiss. The best part is, you can bake with them!
- Visit a pumpkin patch! Visiting a pumpkin patch is an absolute must during Fall. They are fun to walk through and just put you in a great mood. Plus you can pick out a pumpkin to carve!
- Go leaf peeping! Looking at Fall leaves is my favorite pass time. If you want to go epic, head to New England. You can also just wander through your local park with coffee or apple cider and soak in the fresh air.
- Visit a haunted house! There is nothing that screams Fall more than a haunted house. I’m always on the lookout for a super scary one.
- Drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte! It doesn’t get more basic than this, but a PSL is necessary.
- Watch Gilmore Girls! There is not another show in the WORLD that reminds me of Fall quite like Gilmore Girls. It is the perfect cozy show for the season.
- Take a hike! Another way to see the Fall foliage and get some fresh air. If hiking isn’t your thing, take a stroll through a park.
- Make a pot of soup! There is nothing like chili or tomato soup on a cool Fall evening.
- Attend a Fall festival! If you want to feel all of the Fall feels, a festival is the way to go.
- Go to a corn maze! Corn mazes are one of my favorite Fall activities.
- Carve pumpkins! Whether you go all out or basic with your pumpkin, carving one is a tradition.
- Scary movie night! Even better, host a scary movie night. Whether you go super scary or funny scary, you are sure to have fun.
If you have any other ideas, drop them below. We all deserve to have an epic, fun Fall!